Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #127

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.
 
Hope Burns (Hope #3)
 
Summary:
 
Molly Burnett and Carter Richards share a painful past, one that sent Molly running out of town, vowing never to return. The only thing bringing her back is her sister’s wedding, and she doesn’t intend to stay long. But circumstances force her to remain in town, and within close distance of the one man who hurt her more than she’d ever been hurt before. Can the two of them face down the past and work together toward the possibility of love and happiness in Hope?
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages (Mass Market Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: September 30th 2014 by Jove
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I just read the first book in this series and thought it was a good read and can't wait to get to books 2 and 3 in time for book 4's release in September and it has me curious about Molly and Cartr who were mentioned a lot in the first book. Plus I love second chance romances.
 
Cowboy Boots for Christmas: (Cowboy Not Included) (Burnt Boot, Texas, #1)
 
Summary:
 
Callie Brewster didn’t figure she’d ever see Finn O’Donnell again when they parted company in Afghanistan. But when her little brother witnesses a killing, everything changes. The government says they’ll put him in witness protection, but Callie doesn’t trust anyone to protect her brother—except for Finn O’Donnell.

All Finn wants for Christmas is some peace and quiet on his newly purchased ranch. But he owes Callie Brewster his life, and he always repays a debt. Now there’s a woman in the house who joined the army to get away from ranching, a boy who is scared of his shadow, and a feud going on amongst the other ranchers. Yet in the midst of all the chaos, Finn is happier and more at peace than he’s ever been before…
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 384 pages (Mass Market Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: October 7th 2014 by Sourcebooks Casablanca            
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
He's a frickin' cowboy why wouldn't I be waiting?
 
What are you waiting on?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Why haven't I read a Jaci Burton book yet? Must change that status soon. Thanks for sharing, Kim!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to hear about.new romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello book that sounds good and gorgeous guy that makes me drool. Maybe I check these books out.

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-winterkill-by-kate.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading Jaci Burton's books because I find they're always light and heart-warming reads. I haven't started the Hope series yet but it's on my tbr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good and the cover is definitely attention-grabbing :)
    Sorry I automatically got logged in as my old blog. The new address is http://booksthathook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the guy on the cover makes me wanna read it with him. but the book sounds good and I love jaci!
    Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next.

    For Best
    Teknokrat

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!