Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 2, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #49

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup

Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #5)
 
Summary:
 
In Laurell K. Hamilton's New York Times bestselling novels, Anita Blake, vampire hunter and animator, takes a bite out of crime-of the supernatural kind. But even someone who deals with death on a daily basis can be unnerved by its power...

When Branson, Missouri, is hit with a death wave-four unsolved murders-it doesn't take an expert to realize that all is not well. But luckily for the locals, Anita is an expert-in just the kinds of preternatural goings-on that have everyone spooked. And she's got an "in" with just the kind of creature who can make sense of the slayings: a sexy master vampire known as Jean Claude.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 336 pages (Hardcover)
Publication Date: November 1st 2005 by Berkley Hardcover (first published 1996)            
 
“One thing I've learned about vampires--they keep pulling new rabbits out of their cloaks. Big, fanged, carnivorous bunnies that'll eat your eyeballs if you're not paying attention.”
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, fresh eyeballs. I liked this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lordy it's been so long since I've read these. Some really great moments. That totally made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O That sounds scary! Good for them :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Oh it sounds good. I haven't read this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!