Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, February 24, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #36

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #1)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
“His hand sliced through the air in a silencing motion, and he stalked to the window. "Have you seen any rats?"
Her mind spun at the sudden shift of subject. "Rats?"
"Rodents that resemble large mice."
"I know what rats are," she gritted out. "Why?"
"They're spies." He peered through the curtain into the darkness. Thick fog diffused the yellow lamplight, creating an eerie glow on the street below. "Have you seen any?"
Rodent spies? The man might be hot as hell, but he was a loon. As inconspicuously as possible, Cara inched toward the door. "I didn't see any furry little James Bonds.”
  
 
I just love this series by Ione and I couldn't get enough of the hero (Ares) and the heroine (Cara). I think they're one of my favourite book couples.
 
So have you read this series by Larissa Ione? Have you read any of her other books?
What are your favourites?
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh love her books. I haven't tried this one yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord, I couldn't stop laughing when I read it in the book... and re-read it :D Love the choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going straight on my TBR list, I can't decide which part of this excerpt is funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "furry little James Bonds" - hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED this book and Ares and Cara! You're right they are a great couple! Thanks for bringing me back =)

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Furry little James Bonds. I am picturing a rat in a top cat and tails carrying a martini. Now that's giggle worthy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!