Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, September 23, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #16


This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Same book as last week folks but only because I love it sooooo much.
Seriously.
Go read it.
 
Seven Years to Sin
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
I have wanted you for so long now,” he said roughly, “I’ve no memory of how it feels to be devoid of the craving. But you must know what you do. I need you to think of who you are and where you are and who I am. Think of how things will be once we’ve crossed this threshold. Think of how you will leave this cabin—disheveled and well fucked.
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. lol that last line was perfect! gah I so want to do a re-read. Easily my favorite of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a memorable last line, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved this book! it was so good. I think it was the first book I had ever read by Day and one of my favorites. =)

    New Bloglovin follower

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love finding other fans for this book! It was my first book I read by her as well and I loved it.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!