Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #63



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4)The First BirdNemo: Heart of Ice
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
The Sacred Vault (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #6)A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #5)Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
 
Up Next:
 
NOS4A2The Romanov ConspiracySky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)The Yard (The Murder Squad #1)
 

What are YOUR reading plans this week? 
Follow on Bloglovin

 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Am hoping I can get back to reading this week. The last month has been dismal reading wise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been pretty bad for me as well Mystica! I hope you get out of your reading funk. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm reading Vampire Academy (again!) Nice blog ^_^ storytellershannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shannon! I've yet to read the Vampire Academy series.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking of reading something but dont know what yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier.

    Nice week for you.

    Elizabeth Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Nos4a2. Waiting eagerly for the hold to come into the library :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope to read Kevin Hearne's series soon. Not my usual genre, but I've heard from so many people that it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!