Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I finally did it...

I did it.
I finally,
truly did it.
I bought...



a
Fear not dear friends and printed word lovers, I have not forsaken ye in this new age of the 'ereader'.
This has been a decision that I'd been trying to make for over a year and today...I gave in.
However, do not doubt that I will turn my back on the printed word, this is a means to an end (I can read more Netgalley books now!).
I've been a card carrying member of the Toronto Public Library system since I was 3 years old and have no intention of abandoning physical books. Honestly I couldn't if I wanted to. I have almost 1,200 "real" books in my "library room".
So my question is... do you have an e-reader? If you do what do you have? If you don't why not?






6 comments:

  1. I have a Kindle 3 (Kindle Keyboard) and adore it. It's my hobby and what at least half of my blog is about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to buy that one but I figure since I'll be upgrading in another 8 months to a year that I'd get the basic one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the nook second generation I love it. Yet like u I have tons of physical books

    ReplyDelete
  4. mralexx, I've heard the nook is awesome!
    Lady Jaye - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Information
    Website

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!